The North American Rescue Ankle Trauma Kit (ATK) offers users the option of keeping essential trauma medical equipment readily accessible without adding bulk on the belt. Law enforcement officers or other individuals can now carry their C-A-T Tourniquet, as well as an additional ETD and gauze/hemostatic all in an ultralight ankle holster.
This product includes NAR Combat Gauze LE.
- Very lightweight, low profile, versatile carrier that allows for carry of essential trauma equipment
- Designed to accommodate a C-A-T Tourniquet, Emergency Trauma Dressing, and Gauze/Hemostatic
- Advanced breathable materials that provide user comfort and long-term wearability
- Protective, water resistant pouches for each carried component with strong hook and loop closures
- Quick, single-handed, ambidextrous access to components
- One size fits most with convenient hook and loop adjustability
1 x Ankle Trauma Holster
1 x C-A-T Tourniquet, Black
1 x Combat Gauze LE Hemostatic Dressing
1 x 4 in. Flat ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
Dimensions: L 17.65 in. x H 6.5 in. x D 1.5 in.
Weight: 8.25 oz
By ordering any of our Medical and First Aid Kits you warrant that you have the required training and authorization to use the medical supplies contained within. Rampart assumes no liability for their misuse.