The ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point allows a range of motion greater than 180 degrees, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters. The ASAP replaces the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate, providing a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders.
- Works with one-point type slings with snap hook style attachments such as the Magpul MS3
- Made from precision cast black manganese phosphatized steel, the ASAP is compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
- Proven to withstand stress tests of over 300lbs
- Accepts snap hook style attachments such as HK hooks, MASH hooks, and the Magpul Paraclip™
- Solid cast steel plate
- Durable welded link ring
- Mil-spec black manganese phosphate finish
- Works with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions
The ASAP is NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS®, UBR®, and MOE® Rifle Stocks.