The Altberg MOD Brown Boot Care Kit works well with all good quality leathers and nubuks. If you want the best from your boots, look after them with the Altberg Boot Care Kit.
- Wax oil has been specifically developed to protect water repellent leather boots in tough conditions
- Brush helps in spreading wax oil evenly on leather surface
- High Shine Gloss Brown
- Water repellent wax oil
- Putting on brush
- Buffing brush
- Instruction card
- Natural cotton drawstring bag
LEDER-GRIS - WATERPROOF WAX-OIL FOR TOUGH WET CONDITIONS
Brush in Leder-Gris when the boots are almost dry, use the brush to drive the wax-oil into the leather, always treat with Leder-Gris before storage. Altberg recommend only Leder-Gris products for use on their boots.
LEDER-GLOS - HIGH SHINE WAX FOR PARADE & BARRACK USE
Apply with brush and leave for 5 minutes, then brush vigorously and leave for 10 minutes. finally buff wit a soft dry polishing cloth.
All leather will eventually show signs of cracking where the boot leather flexes, however, drying boots too quickly may shrink the bootsand will also harden the leather and accelerate flex cracking - regular use of Leder-Gris will extend the time before cracking occurs.
- Don't treat with Leder-Gris before storage
- Don't dry quickly
- Don't dry near heat
- Don't leave boots in direct sunlight
- Don't force dry in any way