The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted)Mil-Spec stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
- Supplemental friction lock system minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability
- Ambidextrous QD sling mount will accept any push-button sling swivel
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
Sling Mounts: Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
Rear/Bottom: - 1.25" sling loops
Toe: Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
Weight: 8.8 oz.
Weight, w/receiver extension: 12.8
Length, max: 6.9 in.
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in.
Compatible with the Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments