The North American Rescue HyFin Vent Chest Seal twin pack from North American Rescue sets the standard for the prevention, management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma.
Two seals, each individually packaged, are designed to allow the user to apply a seal to both an entry or an exit wound while also giving the option to only apply one and store the other until needed as the situation requires.
- Single Routing Buckle for faster application, decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, and simplified training with single protocol application standards
- Reinforced windlass rod with increased diameter for enhanced strength and aggressive ribbing for improved grip
- Bilateral windlass clip for rapid windlass lock and bilateral buttress for added strength
- Enhanced windlass strap changed to tactical gray and sonic welded to clip for constant contact providing safe windlass security and a place to document the application time
- Reinforced stabilization plate with beveled contact bar
- Signature red elliptical tip (Red Tip Technology®) provides visual cue during application
- Patented free-moving internal band for true evenly distributed circumferential pressure
Device: H 6 in. x W 6 in. (excluding tab)
Number of Chest Seals per Pack: 2
Packaged Folded: H 7.5 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 0.25 in.
Packaged Unfolded: L 7.5 in. x W 9 in. x D 0.13 in.
Weight: 2.5 oz.
This product includes two HyFin Vent Chest Seals per pack.
By ordering any of our Medical and First Aid Kits you warrant that you have the required training and authorization to use the medical supplies contained within. Rampart assumes no liability for their misuse.