Designed for shooters who want the lightest, strongest, and least obtrusive quick-detach optic mount possible. The Leap Mount returns to zero on every re-installation, and holds zero under the heaviest recoil. Guaranteed. A highly efficient clamp design guarantees precise operation and unprecedented rigidity.
Includes Nylok treated sight screws and T10 Torx driver bit.
- Oversized hooded thru-hole to buttress the thumbscrew's shank, which is the maximum possible diameter to fit a Picatinny channel
- Hardened steel precision ground pins is press fitted to the clamp and act as guides
- The most efficient mount design possible
- As narrow as a bolt-on mount
- No protruding levers or knobs
Compatibility: Any firearm equipped with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail and a Aimpoint Micro T-2, H-2, T-1, H-1, & Aimpoint CompM5, Vortex Crossfire & Sparc II, Sig ROME4 (H/S/T) & ROMEO5, Primary Arms Micro or Holosun Micro optic
Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum + 4140H Steel
Finishes: Type III Hard Anodizing + Black Oxide
Center Height over rail: 1.42" (36mm)
Weight: 1.52oz (43.0g)
Center Height Over Rail: 1.57" (40mm)
Weight: 1.58oz (44.7g)
Mount does not include optic or rail.