The Scalarworks Low Drag Trijicon RMR Mount's monolithic base employs an efficient 4 pillar design that puts the bulk of its mass at the bottom and outer edges; where impact forces are highest.
Available in Lower 1/3 Co-Witness.
- Contoured edges to eliminate detrimental stress risers
- Precision clamp features a pair of rounded shear lugs that provide a high level of lateral impact resistance between the clamp and base
- Cold-formed threads force the material grain to flow around the threads which increases their yield strength, hardness, and wear resistanc
- Intuitive attachment system that will let you take it off in under 3 seconds.
- Self-adjusting attachment mechanism has an internal ball detent that makes it completely recoil proof
- Streamlined profile that is free of protruding levers and knobs
Optics: Trijicon RM01, RM02, RM03, RM04, RM05, RM06, RM07, RM08, RM09
Firearms: SCAR, Tavor and similar with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail (Tavor iron sights co-witness 3mm higher than standard rifles)
Weight: 1.21 oz (34.3 g)
Materials: 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy/ 4140 High Tensile Steel Alloy
Finish: Mil-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodizing / Black Nitride
Height Over Rail: 36mm (Absolute Co-Witness)
Mount does not come with optic.