The Magpul M-LOK AFG (Angled Fore Grip) is the result of research and refinements done to the original AFG and AFG-2. By integrating the direct-attach M-LOK mounting system with minimalist construction Magpull was able to produce a high strength grip that only weighs 1.2 ounces, including hardware.
By positioning the shooter's hand high on the centerline of the bore, unlike conventional vertical fore grips, the M-LOK AFG helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon to facilitate faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
- Allows for a wider range of mounting location options
- ¾" shorter than the AFG-2 while maintaining a similar gripping surface area
- More compact than its predecessors
- Takes into account natural body mechanics to provide a comfortable and stable user interface
- Reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control.All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included