Designed for discerning shooters who want the familiarity of classic AR-15 fixed iron sights, while demanding modern features, refined styling, and world class build quality.
Every major component is custom designed with meaningful improvements to function, and precision CNC machined to the highest standards of fit & finish.
- Peak Sights have manually adjustable elevation (front) and windage (rear): Both with a refined 0.5MOA/click, which matches most Red Dot sights'
- The Peak sight post is CNC machined to the correct width for a 15" sight radius, non-rotating for finer adjustment, and flat faced to eliminate highlight bias
- Peak Sights have precision CNC milled apertures that are flat toward the shooter, so they won't create highlight bias.
- Stock A2 peep apertures are cast and have a scallop facing the shooter that can generate a misleading highlight.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel
- Finishes: Mil-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodizing / Black Nitride™ / Black Oxide
- Weight: 26.6g (0.94oz) SW1010 / 38.4g (1.35oz) SW1020
- Origin: USA
- Height over rail: 36mm (1.42") center of elevation range
- Click value: 0.5 MOA @ 15" Sight Radius
- Adjustment rail: 60 MOA Elevation / 60 MOA Windage 15" Sight Radius
- Flip apertures: 1.78mm/5.08mm (0.07"/0.20") diameter - Same-Plane
- Sight post: 1.35mm (0.053") width - Non-Rotating
- Compatible firearms: AR-15, AR-10, SCAR, MCX, and similar with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail