Cartridge 0.5 Micron
CB Tech carbon block filter cartridges provide the most efficient filter performance possible. CB Tech filters combine the highest quality, FDA-compliant raw materials with cutting-edge manufacturing methods resulting in unequaled performance.
• 0.5 Micron nominal filtration
• High lead adsorption at high and low pH
• High chemical adsorption capacity VOC reduction
• Excellent for final polishing of drinking water where lead is a concern
• Designed to be used in most standard-size housings
• This filter cartridge is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
• Performance data based upon manufacturer’s internal testing. Not performance tested or certified by NSF.
• High chlorine taste and odor reduction – high chlorine elimination capacity.
• Filter Media – Activated PAC
• End Caps – Polypropylene
• Inner/Outer Wraps – Spunbonded Polypropylene
• Netting – Low Density Polyethylene