A tactical sling is the fundamental connection between your body and the rifle, and the Crosstac Tactical Ambi Sling improves that connection. An AR-15 sling like this sling gives you the ability to do fast conversions from single point to 2-point. The special "limited bungee" locks out at about 6 inches of extension, enough to transition from strong shoulder to weak shoulder, but short enough to get sling support when shooting 2-point.
Dual D-rings allow you to choose your own release method in single point: full bailout or rifle only. Thesofter webbing means there's no chaffing, as it conforms to your body.
• Flat bungee front section, resists rolling. Limited by webbing sleeve to 6 inches of stretch. This amount of stretch allows easy strong/weak shoulder transitions, hard limit gives firm shooting support if needed.
• Fast conversion from single point to 2-point. Two D-ring clip options when in single point. Watch the video to see the versatile setups of this sling in single point mode.
• Three user setups are available depending on where you clip in: Bail out of both the weapon and sling, bail out of only the weapon leaving the sling on body, or hook HK style connectors together also with full bailout.
• 1 1/4 inch webbing has a soft hand to conform to armor and body.
• Comes with HK style connectors.
• Clip into one of our Front Sight Picatinny Rails or a standard front sling mount for easy 2-point setup
• SIZE NOTES: Adjusts in relaxed length from 30" up to 60" before stretch. Order a regular length sling for chest sizes from Small to XL. For chest sizes greater than XL, the long version is for you.(adds 12" more web)