- A premier hearing protection and communication solution for high noise environments
- Great for hunters and shooters
- Environmental microphones allow face-to-face conversation and improved situational awareness in quiet and low-to-moderate levels of noise
- Foam and liquid-filled cushions provide lasting comfort and an effective acoustic seal for long duration wear times
- Foldable, adjustable headband provides a comfortable and secure fit, and folds over the earcups for compact storage
- Black and orange outer shells included
The Tactical Sport™ Electronic Headset helps offer the best of both worlds to shooters: reliable hearing protection from dangerous impulse noise such as gunfire, along with distortion-free amplification of low-level sounds. Folds compactly for transport.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ Tactical Sport™ Electronic Headset provide a natural, realistic sound, giving users the fastest shut-off and recovery time of any shooter earmuff we`ve ever made. Our sound amplification allows you to hear better with the earmuff on than with normal hearing alone, while still instantly limiting dangerous noises, like gunfire, to lower, safe listening levels.
Auxiliary Port: J22
Battery Life Approx. 600 hours
Battery Type: AAA
Built in 2-Way Radio: No
Built In FM and or AM Radio: No
Color: Black/Hunters Orange
Communication Type: Ambient Listening, Environmental listening, Tactical Comms, Tactical Headset
Communication via External 2-Way Radio: No
CSA Class: B
External Audio Input: No
Hearing Protection Style: Earmuff
Hearing Protection Type: Foldable Headband
In-Ear Solutions: No
Intrinsically Safe: No
Level Dependent Function for Ambient Listening: Yes
Noise Attenuating Headsets: Yes
Noise Reduction Rating: 20 Decibel
Product Series: Tactical Sport
Product Type: Headset
PTT Adapters or Interface Solutions: No
Recommended Industry: Agricultural, Automotive, Chemicals, Manufacturing, Public Safety, Shooting, Transportation
3M Peltor Tactical Sport Electronic Headset
While I'm using this with rifles, I can hear noises (when on max) way better than my ears pick up while keeping the loud noises silenced. Manual shut off is a nice touch when you forget after storing them. I like the 2 X aaa batteries in theses guys vs the Peltor 6s's 4 X aaa.
I'm glad to already have purchased the gel pads because these muffs can be worn for a long time without discomfort.