- Weight: 1.011 oz
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum black anodized per mil-spec mil-a-8625
- 3 light mounting positions provide .250” of lateral adjustment
- Cantilevered mounting design shifts light forward of mount, increasing usable rail space.
- Light offset optimized at a 45 degree offset for ergonomic activation
- Ambidextrous with 8 total mounting solutions on 4 sided 1913 picatinny rail system
- Low profile, lightweight and does not impede weapons manipulation
- Positions the light as close to the firearm as possible
- Mount does not interfere with the operation of front back-up iron sights
- Detailed installation instructions provided on the inside of packaging
Solid mount with some clever adjustability to offset slightly. Only downside is the relative chunkiness of the mounting point and the way the support arm runs along the forward portion of rail, which limits the ability to mount things in that area of rail.