The M-LOK Hand Stop Kit serves as a light weight, low-profile M-LOK slot index point for improved weapon control, or as a forward stop to prevent the shooter’s hand from reaching the hot front sight assembly or muzzle.
The kit includes one M-LOK Hand Stop, one M-LOK Index Panel, and one M-LOK Rail Cover Type 2 for the individual user to configure their kit as they desire. Also included in this kit is an adapter for use with Magpul M-LOK equipped polymer Hand Guards/Forends as well as other wider profile aluminum hand guards.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.1 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.