The M-LOK Hand Stop Kit serves as a light weight, low-profile M-LOK slot index point for improved weapon control, or as a forward stop to prevent the shooter’s hand from reaching the hot front sight assembly or muzzle.
The kit includes one M-LOK Hand Stop, one M-LOK Index Panel, and one M-LOK Rail Cover Type 2 for the individual user to configure their kit as they desire. Also included in this kit is an adapter for use with Magpul M-LOK equipped polymer Hand Guards/Forends as well as other wider profile aluminum hand guards.
• Compatible with all lengths of MOE Hand Guards and Bushmaster® ACR™
• Durable polymer construction
• Optimized for Surefire® switch pads, both old and new ST styles
• Cantilever mount positions light further forward providing more room with shorter Hand Guards
• NOTE: Kit is specifically designed for MOE and ACR Hand Guards and is NOT compatible with other makes.