Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™.
This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. The MS3 Single QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
• Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect sling swivel for one-point attachment
• Paraclip™ shackle allows for fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
• Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in the Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
• Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
•Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
• Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
• Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
• REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a QD socket for one-point attachment..
• FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.