Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but instead of Magpul Paraclips™ it features two heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivels along with a custom steel connection ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, buttstocks, and many low-profile forward QD Sling Mounts.
The MS4 Dual QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
• Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
• Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
• Symmetrical Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
• Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
• Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
• Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
• Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
• Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
• REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
• FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.