Clearance products are final sale and not eligible for exchange or returns. See our return policy for more information.
The Azimuth takes aim to protect military and SWAT team members with critical flame resistance during hard-charging operations. The glove is constructed with FR Nomex and FR goatskin leather to protect operators exposed to heat and flame when handling lethal and non-lethal explosives. The Azimuth features a Nomex gauntlet cuff that provides extended flame-resistance beyond the wrist. The back of the hand is protected by EVA foam to absorb impact and protect against abrasion.
- Low-profile closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- 5mm EVA foam padded knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand.
- FR Nomex provides critical flame resistance.
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm.
- FR goatskin leather suede side out provides added grip.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- FR Nomex gauntlet cuff provides extended flame resistance beyond the wrist.
- Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.