The Breacher is a flame-resistant tactical glove designed to protect the hands of military and SWAT team members during forcible entry and high-risk operations. A one-piece knuckle guard molded with dense Thermoplastic Rubber protects the back of the hand and D3O® palm padding absorbs impact to reduce hand fatigue in the field.
When handling lethal and non-lethal explosives, military and SWAT team members are protected by flame-resistant Nomex® and high-dexterity FR goatskin leather. The Breacher’s 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen capable technology in the palm of your hand.
• Wide-Fit™ closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
• One-piece thermoplastic rubber (TPR) knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand.
• Thermoplastic Rubber finger guards reduce impact and abrasion.
• Nomex® provides critical flame resistance to the back of the hand.
• Kevlar® thread construction improves structural integrity.
• Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray.
• High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm.
• D3O® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue.
• FR goatskin leather with suede side out provides added grip.
• Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
• Nylon pull loop.
• Machine washable.