Clearance products are final sale and not eligible for exchange or returns. See our return policy for more information.
The Breacher is a flame-resistant tactical glove designed to protect the hands of military and SWAT team members during forcible entry and high-risk operations. A one-piece knuckle guard molded with dense Thermoplastic Rubber protects the back of the hand and D3O palm padding absorbs impact to reduce hand fatigue in the field. When handling lethal and non-lethal explosives, military and SWAT team members are protected by flame-resistant Nomex and high-dexterity FR goatskin leather.
- Wide-Fit closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- One-piece thermoplastic rubber (TPR) knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand.
- Thermoplastic Rubber finger guards reduce impact and abrasion.
- Nomex provides critical flame resistance to the back of the hand.
- Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray.
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm.
- D3O palm padding absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue.
- FR goatskin leather with suede side out provides added grip.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.