Clearance products are final sale and not eligible for exchange or returns. See our return policy for more information.
Team Issue Level 5 is constructed with a sturdy CarbonX lined genuine leather palm and backed with two top layers of fire-retardant CarbonX stretch-knit, shielding your entire hand with SFI level 5 protection. Intense conditions demand increased protection so we incorporated a high-density accordion knuckle to shield your hands against hazardous impact. The wide leather cuff allows for easy entry and a fit you can trust when the heat is on.
- Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 specifications. ARC 47.6
- Two layers of fire retardant CarbonX shield the back of a hand.
- Genuine leather palm layered with CarbonX.
- Genuine leather reinforcement panels in high wear areas.
- Accordion knuckle with high-density foam impact protection.
- Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.
- Hot Brake Changes
- Hot Engine Work
- Fueling Operations