The Med Sled Tactical Rescue Sled is an extraction device that provides quick transport of an injured individual in a difficult or hostile rescue situation. Weighing only 6 pounds and rolled into a compact carrying bag, the sled is designed for ease in carrying. Its durable construction makes for a quick and safe transport.
Just one person can quickly load and secure a casualty onto the sled. Each sled utilizes a waist harness for easy horizontal movement, which leaves the rescuer's hands free to use his or her weapon, while transporting the patient to safety.
• Designed to be utilized for the rapid extrication of injured in all phases of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
• Dramatically reduces the effort of moving wounded
• Sled design enables a one-on-one rescue or evacuation
• A hands-free tether around waist or shoulder allows for carrying rifle, equipment or supplies
• Slides easily for safe and immediate evacuation
• It's compact: comes in its own carrying bag with shoulder strap
• It's lightweight: only 6 pounds
• It's durable: made of highly durable plastic material that helps protect person while transporting