This heavy duty Ruff Tough Dog Crate fan gives you two fan speeds at the flip of a switch for maximum cooling for your dog, or for minimal power draw to conserve your battery. The LOW setting will minimize your power draw -- LESS than 2 AMPS! You can leave your fan on even when your vehicle is shut off. We routinely leave our fans on throughout the entire day without any concern for our vehicle battery, while having the confidence that our dogs will remain safe and cool.
Field tested to withstand weather and vehicle vibration. Connect to your vehicle's 12 volt cigarette lighter plug, or to your trailer hitch power connector with an adapter cable.
Comes standard with an 8' single cigarette lighter cord. Additional cords available for purchase separately.
The warranty applies only to Ruff Tough Kennel (hereafter RTK) products purchased from an Authorized RTK Dealer, Distributor, or Online store and is extended only to the original purchaser ("Owner") for a period of one year from the purchase date. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized RTK Dealer, Distributor, or website.
Ruff Tough Kennels warrants all products sold by Authorized Dealers and Distributors to be free of defects in material or workmanship. RTK's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. RTK will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
• Damage or Breakage from wear and tear by your pet
• Impact-related damage or breakage
• Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
• Intentional damage and/or breakage
• Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
• Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow
• Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
• Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
• Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives, or cleaning solutions
• Alterations or modifications done by customer