This has quickly become one of our best selling dog kennels. Also carried by major retailers this large dog kennel can be stacked for transport or in a boarding or vet clinic setting. This crate carries the new and improved composite door. Vent hole pattern displayed comes standard (1 3/8"), with two finger holes in the back.
• One-piece molded construction using high density polyethylene for strength and versatility
• One-piece construction for extra strength and easy clean up
• Lightweight yet super strong
• Designed by dog trainers and outfitters
• Raised floor area to keep your dogs high and dry
• Made in the USA
• 1 Year Warranty
• Single and double door models available
• Door opens in either direction
• Many accessories available for ultimate convenience and safety
• Note: Side Latch Rods are not available for X-Large Kennels
This crate carries the new and improved composite door. (Please note this size does not come with a handle but it can be purchased for an additional cost).
The warranty applies only to Ruff Tough Kennel (hereafter RTK) products purchased from an Authorized RTK Dealer, Distributor, or Online store and is extended only to the original purchaser ("Owner") for a period of one year from the purchase date. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized RTK Dealer, Distributor, or website.
Ruff Tough Kennels warrants all products sold by Authorized Dealers and Distributors to be free of defects in material or workmanship. RTK's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. RTK will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
• Damage or Breakage from wear and tear by your pet
• Impact-related damage or breakage
• Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
• Intentional damage and/or breakage
• Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
• Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow
• Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
• Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
• Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives, or cleaning solutions
• Alterations or modifications done by customer