When using the 7 pin round connector with Ruff Tough Kennel fans there must be auxiliary power supplied to the vehicle socket on the back of your vehicle. Not all vehicles come with live 12 volt power supplied to the connector. You can test this with a volt ohm meter or a test light by going from the auxiliary to the ground terminals shown below. On some vehicles the key must be turned on to supply power. If there is no power supplied to the plug, check your owners manual or contact your dealer.
The warranty applies only to Ruff Tough Kennel (hereafter RTK) products purchased from an Authorized RTK Dealer, Distributor, or Online store and is extended only to the original purchaser ("Owner") for a period of one year from the purchase date. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized RTK Dealer, Distributor, or website.
Ruff Tough Kennels warrants all products sold by Authorized Dealers and Distributors to be free of defects in material or workmanship. RTK's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. RTK will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
• Damage or Breakage from wear and tear by your pet
• Impact-related damage or breakage
• Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
• Intentional damage and/or breakage
• Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
• Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow
• Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
• Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
• Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives, or cleaning solutions
• Alterations or modifications done by customer