- PEAK retain what's great about classic fixed iron sights, while making meaningful improvements to function, fit, and finish.
- Designed around a modern 15" sight radius. While carbine length rifles have become the norm, most fixed iron sights are still using components designed for the 20" M16A2.
- Manually adjustable elevation (front) and windage (rear): Both with a refined 0.5MOA/click, which matches a Red Dot sight's.
- Sight post is CNC machined to the correct width for a 15" sight radius, non-rotating for finer adjustment, and flat faced to eliminate highlight bias.
- precision CNC milled apertures that are flat toward the shooter, so they won't create highlight bias.
- Precision CNC milled apertures that are flat toward the shooter, so they won't create highlight bias.
- Stock A2 peep apertures are cast and have a scallop facing the shooter that can generate a misleading highlight.
- Meticulously machined to be the lightest fixed iron sights in existence.
- PEAK Sights are the only fixed iron sights CNC machined from ultra high-strength 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- Streamlined profile free of protruding levers and knobs. Won't rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
MATERIALS: 7075-T6 Aluminum (Mil-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodizing) / 4140H Steel (Black Nitride™)
WEIGHT: 26.6g (0.94oz) Front/ 38.4g (1.35oz) Rear
HEIGHT OVER RAIL: 36mm (1.42") @ center of elevation range
CLICK VALUE: 0.5 MOA @ 15" Sight Radius
ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 47.2 MOA Elevation / 57.6 MOA Windage @ 15" Sight Radius
FLIP APERTURES: 1.78mm/5.08mm (0.07"/0.20") diameter - Same-Plane
SIGHT POST: 1.35mm (0.053") width - Non-Rotating
COMPATIBLE FIREARMS: AR-15, AR-10, SCAR, MCX, and similar with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail