IEDs. RPGs. The heat. The cold. They’re all constant threats. That’s why soldiers need every advantage they can get to protect themselves. CORDURA® Baselayer fabric is one of those advantages. A high-performance knit engineered from a proprietary blend of INVISTA T420 nylon and cotton, CORDURA® Baselayer fabric is 6x more abrasion resistant than 100% cotton. It’s comfortable and versatile in all climates. Absorbs moisture quickly. Won’t melt or drip like polyester. Helps protect against flash fires and reduces burn injuries severity by charring.
• Ribbed knit crew neck collar with double needle cover stitch
• Heat transferred inner tag
• Offset shoulder seam to minimize abrasion & seam stacking
• Double needle cover stitch seam on sleeves & bottom
• FlatLock™ construction to reduce friction