The Quad 5.56 SwiftClip Placard works in conjunction with the SwiftClip attachment system to attach to a carrier or vest to add four M4 magazine pouches with a MOLLE exterior. The placard has internal dividers creating four separate magazine pockets, each with adjustable shock cord retainer with webbing pull tab. The back face of the placard is a hook face to mate with a loop face on the front of a carrier or vest. The height of the buckles from the top of the placard can be adjusted by hook and loop straps on the back of the placard to get the placard to the needed placement on chest. The front face of the placard also has 2 rows of 6 column MOLLE webbing.
- Four M4 magazine pouches
- 2 rows of 6 column MOLLE on exterior
- Internal dividers creating four separate magazine pockets
- Adjustable shock cord retainer with webbing pull tab
- SwiftClip® attachment system
- ITW-Nexus IR buckles
- Velcro hook and loop material
Dimensions: 12" x 6.5"