The Spiritus Systems Recovery Handle sets the standard for emergency casualty evacuation and recovery in non-permissive environments. The system provides a reliable and repeatable method for dragging a casualty away from the objective. It transfers the force of the evacuation to the hips of the casualty. This prevents the plate carrier from striking them in face, or cutting off their airway.
- Greater length of the strap allows the operator performing the evacuation to stand straight up
- Mounts directly to a MOLLE compatible vest
- Can be deployed in seconds with a quick pull of the handle
- Internally retains the excess webbing that would normally be tucked into the MOLLE loops
- Easily repackaged, which makes it ideal for resetting the handle while preforming multiple iterations of training