Popular among law enforcement officers as a secondary (and sometimes primary) light, the Tungsten is compact in size but big in performance, putting out 265 lumens with a beam distance longer than a football field.
Includes a high-performance ASP CR123A battery and removable pocket clip.
- The flashlight is machined from 6061 T6 aerospace aluminum and type III hardcoat anodized in a proprietary matte black finish.
- Premium components include Cree XPG2 LED, gold-plated connectors, polished aluminum reflector and optical glass lens.
- In keeping with our emphasis on intuitive design and simplicity in our law enforcement tools and training, activation of the Tungsten is via a single pressure switch on the tail cap.
- A 3-position twist selector allows choice of intermittent, constant-on, or locked.
- Lumens: 265
- Run Time: 1 hour
- Beam Distance: 113m
- Length: 3.9"
- Diameter: 0.83"
- Weight: 2.2 ounces (with battery)